Columbia Bluffs is the Key:
Be sure to check out our Possibilities Pinterest Boards (below)
- Recorded easement for public road and utility access from Silica Rd.
- Water resources can supply this property and adjacent properties that have none.
- Potential to open up landlocked adjacent private property to highest and best use.
Plat approved and entitled for 34 residential single family lots under conditions of a Planned Unit Development
Phase 1 preliminary plat approved (NE quadrant of property)
Phase 1 engineering completed
Lot frontages staked
Site Physical Improvements
Completed studies and designs
- Archaeological review
- Traffic Permits
- Water right permit
- New, 37+GPM production well installed in 2011
- Group B Public Water System designed and Phase 1 approved for construction
- Water permit and system assets easily conveyed by sale of ALM Water, LLC shares.
- Community septic with engineering and approvals in place
- Recorded easement for paved County road and utility corridor from Silica Rd. Utilities
- Electric service to corner of property
- High-speed fiber optic available Physical improvements
- Access route in place, designed and approved by County
Studies completed for approvals
Road study: Shea-Carr-Jewel Engineering
Wildlife: Sewall Wetland Consulting, Inc.
Geotechnical: Associated Earth Sciences, Inc.
Completed platting work
Civil engineering: Encompass Engineering
Electrical/communications engineering: Western Pacific Engineering
LOSS/septic: David Jenson Engineering
Land use consulting: Terra Design Consultants
Legal-land use: Johns Monroe Mitsunaga Kolouskova